ATTORNEY JONATHAN J. LEWIS
Jonathan J. Lewis is the founding partner of the law firm of J. LEWIS & ASSOCIATES. Mr. Lewis is admitted to practice in the State of California and before the United States District Court for the Central District of California. He has successfully handled hundreds of cases in the field of personal injury, including wrongful death, product liability, premises liability, and other accident related cases.
Mr. Lewis’ legal experience also includes a variety of business litigation matters as well as family law issues, including dissolution, child support and custody, spousal support, adoptions, and prenuptial agreements.
Mr. Lewis attended law school at Western State University College of Law, where he graduated second in his class. While in law school, Mr. Lewis received numerous awards for his knowledge and dedication to the study of the law. Mr. Lewis also graduated from the University of California, Riverside with Bachelor of Science degree in Business.
In addition to being a long-standing member of Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court, a prestigious organization that is comprised of attorneys and judges, Mr. Lewis is also a member of the Riverside County Bar Association. He is a yearly speaker at its annual “Bridging the Gap” presentation.
Mr. Lewis is native of Southern California, having grown up in Riverside. He is married to Robyn Lewis and has three sons and one daughter.
- State Bar of California, 2002
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2002
- Western State University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, Summa Cum Laude, 2002
- University of California, Riverside, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1996
- Putting MICRA Under the Microscope: The Case for Repealing California Civil Code Section 3333.1(a). Published in Western State University Law Review, Volume 29
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court